czwartek, 13 grudnia 2012

One Direction


Hejka, heloł :D

Dzisiaj znów tematycznie albofiem One Direction - gify. Tak lofffciacie ich! Ja za nimi nie przepadam ale cóż.

Niall :




Okay. He looked like Ed Sheeran.









Harryłke :D

Girl: Starting to like One Direction. Songs are pretty catchy.
Me: Oh, that’s awesome! I love that band.
Girl cocks her head and gives me a confused look.
Girl: Band? It’s just that Harry and Liam kid right? I thought the others were back up dancers.


“I can’t breath” thinks the dog :)
I am crying now! Harold <3

When i was young and my mom used to tell me to go in my room

Zayn





your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me
Nice t shirt. #ZaynsFakeSmile #Keepinitcool



Zayn. ♥

Louis
my face as soon as an annoying teacher turns around..




                                 
                                                          


Liam  [bardzo go mało]




Wszyszczy :3
Jest bardzo dużo więc wybrałam tylko kilka najfajniejszych :d



Wszyscy jednak będą w następnym poście :D






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz